Gil,

We send a data message from a pc, we encrypt it with AES128 , the message is
received at the host (z/OS) decrypted then converted from ascii to ebcdic..so I
am trying to figure out how to
Determine what codepage the pc uses and have z/OS convert it to the proper
EBCDIC codepage from ASCII.  Does that help ?

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com
from my IPAD