I grew up on MVS (SP 1.3) with ACF2.  It was the very first thing I ever
installed and implemented on an MVS system as a new sysprog (only
had OS passwords before that).

When I was finally exposed to RACF at a different shop 6 years later
(around 1991) I was surprised that there was no way to model an ID after
another ID.   Here we are 20+ years later and there is still no
way to do it without products like Vanguard or BETA88.    :-(

ITIL v3 Foundation Certified
mailto:m...@mzelden.com
Systems Programming expert at http://search390.techtarget.com/ateExperts/