Have you reviewed the manuals to see what is involved with archives and
online functions?

Your shop may be offloading to an archive function.  Or your shop may be
deleting data older that a specific time.

If you are not the CA 7 administrator at your shop, you should contact your
CA7 administrator.

Have you contacted CA for assistance?  I find the support group very
helpful.

Lizette