From:   John Dawes <jhn_da...@yahoo.com.au>
To:     IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu,
Date:   01/22/2014 07:00
Subject:        TLMS QUESTION
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

G'Day

When I inquire a volser on TLMS I see a value that I do not know what it
signifies.  I looked at the doc for an answer but unfortunately I came up
empty.  Could someone help me out?

RTN-SCHED(2)  BY RMF 5DC0001 5NB3650

I am not sure what the 5NB3650 denotes?  Does the 3650 means that the tape
is kept for 3650 days?

Thanks.