On 22 January 2014 21:00, Paul Gilmartin <paulgboul...@aim.com> wrote:
> Is/are the P[ro]Ops available via Infocenter?  Or is Infocenter software only?
> I'd rather have a web interface to a current copy than several PDFs of varying
> age on the several desktops I use.

I haven't seen it on the Infocenter, but who knows - maybe it'll come.
The IBM i has the opposite problem: the closest thing to a P[ro]Ops
that exists for that box (the MI reference) used to be available in
PDF, but is now only on the InfoCenter in a very difficult to use
form. Well, wouldn't want anyone easily using low-level techniques or
understanding how things work, would we now?

Tony H.