On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 06:39:14 -0500, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:

> on 01/22/2014 at 08:21 PM, Paul Gilmartin <paulgboul...@aim.com> said:
>
>>On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 20:14:58 -0600, Mike Schwab wrote:
>
>>>http://publibfi.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/dz9zr009.pdf
>>>Sept 2012.
>>>
>>Isn't that what I said I *didn't* want?
>
>No. That's a URL that allows you to view the PDF. If what you wanted
>was a BOO or HTML file then you should have said so.

Again, your habitual overtrimming.  A dozen lines below, in text you
omitted:

>On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 21:14:33 -0500, Mitch wrote:
>>
>>What, specifically, are you looking for?
>>
>Something with finer granularity than a PDF of an entire publication.

I think that makes my intent clear; I wasn't restricting it to BOO or HTML,
although the BOOs are useful particularly because Publibz translates them
to HTML.

On 2014-01-23, at 00:49, Hunkeler, Peter wrote:

>>Something with finer granularity than a PDF of an entire publication.
>
>You mean the excellent, unbeaten, yet spoken to death BookMaster format ;-)
>I thought I once had it, but can't find it right now either.

I understand that several editions ago, the P[ro]Ops outgrew the capacity
of BookMaster.  It could still fit in the hirearchic but unsearchable Infocenter
scheme.

-- gil