Am 27.01.2014 20:27, schrieb Paul Gilmartin:
On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 19:33:25 +0100, Bernd Oppolzer wrote:
... (if you manage to LINK between LE modules
with the help of MVS LINK or similar mechanisms, which is possible -
for example: we do all linkage between our LE modules, no matter which language,
with a home grown mechanism which relies on MVS LOAD macro and BASR, basically).

You mean IBM provides no support for LINKing to an  LE module!?  That seems
outrageous in the year 2014.  How about ATTACH?  How does initiator do it?

-- gil

No, I meant that normally you use LE functions to do the linkage that use
MVS LINK under the cover. But if you really want to do it, you can manage
to do the linkage between LE modules without LE functions, but with functions
of your own, that use pure MVS LINK.