From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Miklos Szigetvari
Sent: 30 January 2014 14:34
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: ENF 55(SRM Shortage) event

     Hi

Try to use the ENF 55 (SRM resource shortage) event, but seems to me the ENF55
structure is "almost" everywhere zero.
Record ID time stamp , flag is o.k, but nothing more .
Not for users or I'm misunderstand something ?

--
Kind regards, / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Miklos Szigetvari

Research&  Development
ISIS Papyrus Europe AG
Alter Wienerweg 12, A-2344 Maria Enzersdorf, Austria
T: +43(2236) 27551 333, F: +43(2236)21081
E-mail: miklos.szigetv...@isis-papyrus.com
Info: i...@isis-papyrus.com Hotline: +43-2236-27551-111 Visit our brand new
extended Website at www.isis-papyrus.com
This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally binding.
Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or disclosure of the content of
this e-mail is not permitted.
responsibility for malicious or inappropriate content.