But I am fairly sure that, IN THIS CONTEXT, the CEA which was being
mentioned in the thread was not Common Event Adapter, which has _nothing_
to do with multiple TSO logons that I can see, but was referred to z/OSMF
and its ability to allow multiple TSO sessions for a single user. I guess
we will need to revisit the USS wars from days of yore. <grin/>

Well, I'm going home and playing Candy Crush Saga while watching Disney's
"Lab Rats" episodes on NetFlix. Which will likely explain more about the
contents of some of my posts. <GRIN>

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Ed Jaffe <edja...@phoenixsoftware.com>wrote:

> On 1/30/2014 1:41 PM, John McKown wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Frank Swarbrick
>> <frank.swarbr...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>>
>>  What is CEA?
>>>

>>>  Real name: z/OSMF, or "z/OS System Management Facility" . Ref:
>> http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/Shelves/izuzsh21
>>

> I'm pretty sure the Common Event Adapter (CEA) predates z/OSMF.
>
> --
> Edward E Jaffe
> Phoenix Software International, Inc
> 831 Parkview Drive North
> El Segundo, CA 90245
> http://www.phoenixsoftware.com/

Wasn't there something about a PASCAL programmer knowing the value of
everything and the Wirth of nothing?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown