Again, daily digest delay caveat insert...

Gil:  once in DsList, use sort on any two columns ie. SORT DSORG VOLUME.  Then
you can move to your grouped clusters (Vol= *VSAM*) for D line commands
followed by the Migrate Volumes (Vol=Migrat*) for HDelete.  Unfortunately, (in
v1.12 anyway), it appears EXCLUDE ALL & FIND ALL only work on the names.  (tho'
X ALL '.DATA ' & X ALL '.INDEX ' might reduce the displayed information in the
DsOrg=VS section)

[No, it *still* doesn't operate in parallel.]

Another thought... you wouldn't be lucky enough to use the same number of
levels in your test naming scheme ie. HLQ.LV1.LV2.LV3.LLQ[.DATA|.INDEX]?  If
so, removing "Include Additional Qualifiers" would drop all the .DATA & .INDEX
entries.  "Do you feel lucky, punk? Do ya? Go ahead, make my day."  *grin*
Well, even if you have just, say, 3 & 5, it could be done in two lists to ease
your burden.  Even something like HLQ.**.TST0221.*.* could be viable.

-------->  signature = 6 lines follows  <--------
Neil Duffee, Joe Sysprog, uOttawa, Ottawa, Ont, Canada
telephone:1 613 562 5800 x4585                  fax:1 613 562 5161
mailto:NDuffee of uOttawa.ca     http:/ /aix1.uOttawa.ca/ ~nduffee
“How *do* you plan for something like that?”  Guardian Bob, Reboot
“For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.”
“Systems Programming: Guilty, until proven innocent”  John Norgauer 2004