We produce reports on our z/OS CPU utilization. They are reported in local
time, with "a.m." and "p.m.". Because apparently only military (and pilots)
understand Zulu time. So, twice a year, I must explain why we never seem to
have any activity on Sunday from 02:00 to 03:00 in the spring, and how we
manage to run so much work on one Sunday from 02:00 to 03:00 in the fall.
The reason, of course, is the stupid time change. 02:00 to 03:00 does not
exist on "Spring Forward" Sunday, and from 02:00 to 03:00 is a two hour
period on "Fall Backwards" Sunday. And every year, I hear the "WTF???" on
Monday morning. <sigh/>

--
Wasn't there something about a PASCAL programmer knowing the value of
everything and the Wirth of nothing?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown