On 21 March 2014 11:18, Jake anderson <justmainfra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For an NJE to work we must have to two different nodes. Is there a way for
> NJE to work within a single Node(Monoplex) just to communicate to another
> product(As a socket-Running in same Node) ?

For many years (decades, actually) there have been other products (IBM
and non-IBM) that talk the NJE protocols. Most notably, IBM's RSCS on
VM uses an overlapping subset of the same protocol, and is
interoperable. There have been NJE implementations for UNIX and other
operating systems over the years, long predating NJE over TCP/IP. One
popular product in the 1980s was JNET, from Joiner Associates, which
ran on the DEC VAX.

> Is there a case study for the NJE to work on a Monoplex environment ? I
> tried looking at the share site or JES2 tunning guide But I do not see
> anything about NJE on Monoplex.

I don't know what you mean by a case study. Do you have a problem to
solve that you think NJE can somehow address? Are you just trying to
understand how things work? Or making up a checklist or the like?

Tony H.