Just a final word about purchasing our course materials.

Sunday March 30 will be the last day we offer our course
materials for sale at our standard price of USD 2000 per
course day (with a 15% discount if you order 10 or more
days of training in a single order).

After that, the sale pages will be removed and specific
courses may or may not be for sale, and there will be a
premium charge for those that are available.

See

  http://www.trainersfriend.com/SpecialSale/SpecialDeal.html

for a list of all courses available

See

  http://www.trainersfriend.com/SpecialSale/index.html

for a more detailed description of the sale and each course

See

  http://www.trainersfriend.com/SpecialSale/LicenseOrderForm.html

to order courses or just to get a price estimate.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend