We had fun with Memorex Disks. Upgraded walkie talkies for hardware techs
and if they keyed to talk by the Memorex controller it would IML itself.
Also  after a couple of furious weekends to meet ESP commitments, went to IPL
XA and  it wouldn't. After looking at sense codes PSR said it's the disk.
FDR'd it over  to Blue platter and wa-la!

Older memories of MFCM's and check sorters. Used to be one check sorter was
 a 'territory' for a CE. Long story short, local bank up the road had one
fail  during year end close.So CE does a partial rebuild and fires it up.
Something  wasn't tightened down and it was squirting high pressure oil in his
face. So he  grabs it and hits the EPO. He recovered, but they say they've
repainted that  room 5 times and at low light can still see a silhouette over
by the check  sorter(s).

In a message dated 3/31/2014 1:42:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,