On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 07:40:37 -0500, Govind Chettiar <rasha...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:51:47 +0000, MARTIN, MIKE <mike.mar...@ncsecu.org>
>wrote:
>
>>All,
>>
>>We have a  z114 and are upgrading to Windows 7.  Is anyone using a 3270
>>emulator other than PCOMM for their OSA-ICC console functions.
>>
>>Mike Martin
>>
>Reflection/Attachmate

There was a feature in Rumba that I can't seem to find in Reflection.  It would
copy the whole screen to clipboard, page down, append to clipboard, keep doing
it till the end of the dataset member or sysout or whatever.  You had to
specify a string that would be on the last page and also the coordinates on
each screen within which you wanted to copy.  Scarce a week passes w/o my
wishing Reflection had the same feature.