Are all of the ISPF libraries allocated (panels, messages, profile, etc)?
You'll need the regular IBM supplied ISPF libraries allocated as well as any
libraries that contain your own dialog before invoking ISPF.

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!

http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html