The x3270 package abstract says

"x3270 implements RFCs 2355 (TN3270E), 1576 (TN3270), and 1646 (LU name
selection), and supports IND$FILE file transfer"

Indeed, from the command line, I just started a session typing:

x3270 zlun0...@172.31.xxx.xxx:port

Regards,
Edgard Balter Jr.

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> gravou em