From: John McKown [mailto:john.archie.mck...@gmail.com]
Sent: April 7, 2014 08:03
Subject: OT: How would you like _this_ as your "z/OS has hard waited" message?

The Linux developers are considering using QR codes to encode Kernel OOPS (hard
wait) information. Snap a picture of it on the old cell phone, then decode it.
It could encode a URL and debug data so that the user could open a bug report
using it. In our case, such a thing would need to come up on the HMC.

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTY1NjI
[snip]