And if you believe that, I have some oceanfront property in Leadville that I'd
like to sell you.  :-)

    -jc-

> Only problem with this official statement is that the statement did not
> provide the highly parsed
> legalese definition of at least the following words and/or phrases:  NSA,
> aware, recently, so-called,
> public, report, otherwise, wrong."
>
> Bill Fairchild
> [snip]

Information contained in this e-mail message and in any attachments thereto is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems, notify the sender immediately,
and refrain from using or disclosing all or any part of its content to any
other person.