CECI seems like a good suggestion. First to proceed to the program you want to
take a dump. From this, you should be able to see where this program starts.
Now you have the base address and know the offset from your listing which gives
you the address for the slip. Set your slip and let the transaction continue.
If others use this program, then you may capture the dump from them so take
care.

I you wanted to do this multiple times, I suspect that the program will retain
it's entry point unless a NEW COPY is issued. You probably only need to locate
the program start once and should be able to use the slip without using CECI.

Another possibility is to execute an EXEC CICS DUMP from CECI while running the
transaction. It's been a long time but I vaguely recall the ability to issue
commands while running in CECI. This should give you a transaction dump.

Or you could modify the program to EXEC CICS DUMP for a transaction dump.

Or you could use CECI and stop at where you want the dump. From another
terminal, you could use CEMT SNAP to take a dump of CICS.

Good luck with getting what you want.

Jon Perryman.

Hello,