Oh well, you will have to try something else...

<snip>
bad luck , seems not working as following JCL RC=8 ,  with msg of " ADR374E
(001)-OPNCL(14), UNABLE TO OPEN DDNAME DASD, 10     " .

//DUMP2HFS JOB  (LTSAI,81038),CLASS=A,MSGCLASS=A,MSGLEVEL=(1,1),
//         NOTIFY=&SYSUID
/*
//DUMP     EXEC PGM=ADRDSSU,REGION=0M
//DASD     DD PATH='/tmp/cub/dump2hfs',PATHDISP=KEEP,
//   PATHMODE=(SIRWXU,SIRWXG,SIROTH),PATHOPTS=(OWRONLY,OCREAT,OTRUNC)
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD *
  DUMP DATASET(INCLUDE(CAR.JCL.CNTL))                    -
       OUTDD(DASD) -
       SPHERE  -
       COMPRESS  -
       SHARE  -