EZA1554I Connecting to:   10.6.0.10 port:
21.
220-Welcome to Mainline's FTP
Server.
220-

220-This FTP server is limited to use by Mainline employees,
customers
220-and authorized business
partners.
220-

220-NOTE: All files may be deleted after 30
days.
220

GU5349 ftpSetApplData:
entered

FC0254 ftpAuth: security values: mech=TLS, tlsmech=ATTLS, sFTP=R, sCC=P,
sDC=P
FC2738 ftpAuthAttls: AT-TLS policy set as application
controlled.
FU1810 TTLSRule:
Secure_Ftp_client

FU1816 TTLSGroupAction:
grp_Production

FU1822 TTLSEnvironmentAction:
Secure_Ftp_Client_Env
FC2894 authServerAttls: Start
Handshake
FC2903 authServerAttls: ioctl() failed on SIOCTTLSCTL - EDC8121I Connection
reset. (errno2=0x77B17343)
EZA2897I Authentication negotiation
failed
EZA1534I *** Control connection with 10.6.0.10
dies.

If I read this right the 7343 part of the errno2 says that it expected a
secure response, but it was sent clear text.
I've tried
SECUREIMPLICITZOS  both TRUE and FALSE - with true I don't see the 220-
messages, but still get the same error.

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Donald J. <dona...@4email.net> wrote:

> You need ApplicationControlled On  as well as SecondaryMap On.
>
> Issue this command to see your resultant config:
> pasearch -p TCPIP > tcpip.pagent.dat
>

> --
>   Donald J.
>   dona...@4email.net
>  > >   TTLSEnvironmentAdvancedParms
> > >   {
> > >     SecondaryMap      On
>

> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - The way an email service should be

The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems