MRWT is expected to be available next month (June). In the meantime, it's
probably not worth speculating too much. As informed speculation, the MWRT
path isn't going to be much different from the SCRT path given that MWRT is
announced as a perfect superset. Thus I would predict it's pretty much
business as usual for those of you already working with SCRT. As always, if
you have concerns about the tool, let IBM know through official channels.

With respect to the Microsoft Windows requirement, I must have been
thinking of the spreadsheet method of viewing and editing an SCRT report.
And that's optional, correct. (And it doesn't require Microsoft Windows as
it happens.) That may be what the MWP announcement letter was referring to
(awkwardly or even incorrectly perhaps), but we'll soon find out.

Timothy Sipples
IT Architect Executive, zEnterprise Industry Solutions, AP/GCG/MEA
E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com