Found it.
The command ZERO or ZERO OFF controls this display.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of George, William@FTB
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 1:00 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: File-Aid/MVS - Display of Numerics and Zero

We are at File-Aid/MVS 9.3.0
When a sequential file is displayed using a Browse/Edit mode of F (Format) and
the appropriate Record layout (copybook) indicated, I'm seeing two ways a
numeric field is being displayed if the field is zeros.
In the file a Numeric 3 field that has '000' in the record and it is being
displayed as 0 for some folks and 000 for others.
Does anyone have insights on what might control this?   I've been through the
options on Option 0 (ISPF and File-Aid parameters setup) to no avail.

Thanks for any insights.
Bill

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email from the State of California is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
distribution, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email.