Did you check the message ?

IEA651E
SYSPLEX DUMP DIRECTORY PROCESSING TERMINATED
Explanation
Because of a failure, the system could not automatically add a source
description for an SVC dump to the sysplex dump directory. This is the tenth
failure. The cause of the failures could be that:

    The sysplex dump directory was full.
    A sysplex dump directory had not been created.
    The sysplex dump directory was not specified.
    The sysplex dump directory was continually in use.
    The SYSDDIR statement in the BLSCUSER parmlib has not been processed.

System action

The system disables the function to add source descriptions for SVC dumps to
the sysplex dump directory. The system deletes the outstanding requests to add
source descriptions; no new requests is created.
Programmer response

Check the causes listed in the explanation and correct the problem. Then cancel
the DUMPSRV address space. When the DUMPSRV address space restarts, the add
function is again enabled.

Lizette