From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Donald J.
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 7:07 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: DR site CHPID TYPE=FC Console Question

Our z196 3174 consoles are defined on a TYPE=CNC escon chpid.  We will be using
a zEC12 at a DR site for testing.  Can the console virtual devices on our IODF
TYPE=CNC chpid be attached
to DR site VM devices on a real TYPE=FC chpid?   Will our chpid/devices
vary online ok?

--
  Donald J.
  dona...@4email.net