Lizette,

No I was not using REXX to edi tthe ODS.  I was looking at manually editing the
dsn via 3.4.

I will run the AUDIT with the FIX as suggested.

Thanks to you and Alan for responding.
On Mon, 7/28/14, Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: EDITING DFHSM DSN CREATED FROM HSM COMMAND
 To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

 And what is the answer to my other
 question?

 Are you using a REXX to edit the ODS and using ISPF File
 Tailoring to make it what you what?

 I always use an REXX/ISPF File tailoring function with this
 type of requirement.

 And the others are correct - you could change NOFIX to FIX
 and just let AUDIT do it.

 Lizette

 On
 > Behalf Of Willie Bunter
 > Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 7:16 AM
 > To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
 > Subject: Re: EDITING DFHSM DSN CREATED FROM HSM
 COMMAND

 > Lizette,
 >
 > Yes, I wrote the output to a dsn :  Here is it is
 >
 > AUDIT DATASETCONTROLS(BACKUP) NOFIX  -
 >
 > ODS(PT2001.AUDIT.DATASET.CONTROLS.BCDS1)

 For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access
 instructions,
 send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu
 with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN