On 8/10/2014 2:19 AM, Arthur Fichtl wrote:
I know, this is an issue to be discussed rather in ISPF-L than here, but
i assume that all folks here are using ISPF intensively as well.

What I'm really missing in ISPF edit (since I had a task that would have
been solved smartly in this way) are these 2 features:

·A REDISPLAY/REFRESH command in edit macros and

not sure what you mean / what you want by that

·A command to convert special lines (like notelines) to datalines.

the line command MD does that, and has for many years

At present we are running z/OS 1.13 but when reading the ISPF-docs for
2.1 I could not find any hint in this direction.

Arthur

-Steve Comstock