I have bit of weird scenario...I have a REXX exec which read HSEND LIST and
build JCL "IKJEFT01" to Markfull volumes using the HSEND DELVOL .... while I
submit the Program it successfully submit the IKJEFT01 and HSEND ....However if
similar is done by some other users (who are in same RACF group) though
Dynamically submitted JCL show HSEND DELVOL XXX MIGRATION(MARKFULL) they though
show HSEND missing and job finish with RC=12 ..

READY
DELVOL  XXXXX MIGRATION(MARKFULL)
COMMAND DELVOL NOT FOUND
READY
DELVOL  XXXXX  BACKUP(MARKFULL)
COMMAND DELVOL NOT FOUND
READY
DELVOL  XXXXX  BACKUP(MARKFULL)
COMMAND DELVOL NOT FOUND
READY
END

Can't find the reason why IKJEFT01 though have

HSEND DELVOL XXX MIGRATION(MARKFULL) Being subbmitted why HSEND is missing
...anybody got a clue?