Does the ACBINRTN address have the high order bit on? Sometimes, IBM will use
it to determine an exits AMODE.

If that doesn't work, then binder allows MODE RMODE(SPLIT) so that you still
only need a single load module. You create a small module that is RMODE(24)
that simply changes to amode 31 and branches to the module above the line.

Jon Perryman