Someone asked me about this off-list, but I prefer to answer here....

The utility mentioned is the JZOS RecordGenerator tools (for COBOL and
ADATA).  There is a new release available on developerWorks (2.4.6).

You can find the download, titled "JZOS Record Generator 2.4.6" on the JZOS
developerWorks page:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/groups/service/html/communityview?communityUuid=2acdb076-7582-45b5-93a5-781f90169bd3

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies