We've got a DB2 utility job (running DB2 Utilities Stored Procedures,
PGM=DSNX9WLM), thst is using much more storage that we want it to use.

Some time ago, we found that REGION=0M was specified but no MEMLIMIT. Since
we're running with the default IEFUSI (do nothing, successfully), this implied
MEMLIMIT=NOLIMIT. The JCL had been change to specify MEMLIMIT=25G.

We've had this job using ~250G storage, i.e. 10 time more. This value is what
the system reports in IEF032I at step end, as well as the value MainView
reports.

 DSNX9WLM is not in the PPT, so NOHONOURIEFUSIREGION does not apply. What else
would allow a job to ignore MEMLIMIT?

--
Peter Hunkeler