There was a cute marketing tool for the 9672(CMOS) that was like the
Russian dolls. Slide out the
3090 box and there's a 9021 and slide out the other way and there's a 9672.
 Very effective and simple. I loaned mine to the director for a board
meeting and  never got it back(my grand kids loved it). Haven't seen one for
the
z/EC's.

In a message dated 11/24/2014 9:30:36 A.M. Central Standard Time,