My observation is that IBM has a history of updating the IBM LSPR in timely
fashion to list all currently available z System capacity models. The IBM
LSPR also includes previously available capacity models going back a few
model generations. I expect IBM will continue updating its LSPR into the
indefinite future.

As an unrelated personal observation, Apple also does a good job updating
its Web site. When the iPhone 6 was introduced in September, 2014, they
updated their Web site to include information on all the iPhone 6
configurations they introduced then. When Apple introduced another iPhone 6
configuration in January, 2015, they updated their Web site again. They're
quite amazing.

Kees Vernooij wrote:
>It again looks like small customers are becoming less and less
>interesting for IBM.

Your guess is 180 degrees wrong.

Timothy Sipples
IT Architect Executive, Industry Solutions, IBM z Systems, AP/GCG/MEA
E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com