John,

I cannot but replicate the many thanks and compliments expressed by others on both IBM-Main and the Assembler-list. Now I surely won't need to get a book from the library for my vacation. This'll be much more fun!

Finding Z13 in the title I had hoped to find some info on the new instructions.
I am especially interested in the vector architecture and instructions.

To explain the vector architecture well, embellished with examples, exercises and solutions,
you might end up with a volume that satisfies Lizette's desires?

Kind regards
Abe Kornelis