Hi All,

By IPCS 2.2, i believe he means option 2.2 from the main panel which points to
IP STATUS.

We saw this internally recently--
I believe this specific 878-10 is due to the installation of a ++APAR for
OA43495 which I think is for new hardware toleration.  Either some versions of
the ++APAR don't have part IOSVFMTC included which has updates to IOS
formatters that are called as part of IP STATUS, or IOSVFMTC wasn't applied to
the miglib that IPCS brings up.

see canceled apar OA45781: ABEND878-10 on IPCS ANALYZE or IPCS IOSK, due to
zero ULUT pointer in an analyzed dump

This should be corrected by making sure your miglib has the updated IOSVFMTC in
it, or making sure you are on the latest ++APAR build.
--
Nick Jones
z/OS Service Aids