Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:

>I don't know of an ISPF panel to display those, but it wouldn't be hard to
>slap together a RYO dialog.

ISRDDN already is there, but does not display those extra info, AFAIK. Are
there anyone who can shout to the owners/developers of ISRDDN that they should
add these extra info in that screen? It would be very handy.

>[1] My first guess was eye catchers, but those are associated with individual
>csects rather than the entire load module.

Indeed. I jus wish to see immediately to what csects, instead of searching up
and down to match the right csect against the eye catcher. Ok, that's only me
who is b*tching, but... ;-)

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht