I have an abend handler that is catching a U121 abend.  The LE Abend Handler is
telling me that the facility_id is "CEE" and the tok_msgno is "3250" giving me

CEE3250C The system or user abend abend-code was issued.

abend-code in the message description is in italics in the LE Run-time Messages
manual which makes me think I can get hold of the actual U121 abend code.
Looking at the _FEEDBACK structure I see a field tok_isi which is documented as
" the instance specific information (ISI)" but I can't find any doc that tells
me how this 64 byte field is formatted.

Does anyone know what the tok_isi contains and how to translate it to get the
instance specific information?

Janet