Ray Pearce wrote:

>The 'query string' part of a URL starts with a question mark with parts of the
>query separated by ampersands.  In the original url, every  query parameter
>starts with utm_ This is a clue that they are Urchin Tracking Module codes and
>are only used for analysis of the origin of the request. Almost any url that
>include utm_ parameters can have them removed with no ill effect

My, oh my! Interesting! Thanks for this lesson. Great! I wish I could steal
your brain and throw away mine, but this is somewhat risky.

>(apart from a few marketeers who would like to know where you found the link)

I'm chronically allergic to these marketeers... ;-)
... and I don't want to be cured, thank you...

Thanks Ray for your kind posts. You have made my day!

Please keep up with your posts. I learn from them. Thanks!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht