From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Jousma, David
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 7:14 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: OMVS not starting on my DR LPAR

Good point.  I think it is a 65 second wait per filesystem that was open
RDWR when the backups were taken.  Filesystems that were mounted READ are
not affected.

Dave Jousma
Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Engineering david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MIĀ  49546 MD RSCB2H p 616.653.8429 f
616.653.2717