You won't find one and here's a glimpse as to why: Most SMF records (via
the triplet mechanism)  have sections in variable positions.

When I've processed SMF records (really 101) with DFSORT I've used an E15
exit to prepend certain information to the record and strip it off with an
OUTREC. Probably not what you want to do.

I firmly expect 60 - 66 to be in the "stuff is in variable positions"
category.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: