Shop use 3rd party products like

Stopx37/ProSMS/BMC incarnation

ISMF Data class with correct specification

DTS Software ACS/SRS

And probably a few others.  There might be something on the CBTTAPE.ORG (I
have not checked so this might be incorrect)

I think in the data class you can specify what you want - but I think you
have to take that action.  I do not think it is automatic.

Lizette