We had a room full of 3800's in early 80's guess they were Line mode. But
DCF had a DEV(3800)
and it was used extensively. Guess the big push was to the Kyocera engines
with the 3835. Don't think I did a PSF install until late '86.

The 3835 demo team was at SHARE and guess it was the Sunday tour. Really
impressive. Think they were driving it with a POWER PC of some flavor. The
Demo CE said he was still recovering from the rollout. Just as the bigwigs
due  to show up the 'Change toner bag' light came on and he scurried out to
the van  and got the replacement-still time. Got the bag swapped just as the
tour was  beginning so is tripping across the raised floor to the recycle
exchange and  stumps his toe on the floor seams. The toner bags were like
18"x18"x48" and  said when it hit the floor TNF spewed out like a volcano. The
hazmat crew spent  2 days decontaminating the room.

In a message dated 6/2/2015 6:18:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,