From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Melissa Perry
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 4:20 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: EMC DLM

We have an EMC DLM in production replicating to one for DR.  We are unable
to get buy getting the following message when attempting to restore from the
DR box

DLm455E: Error locking volume 300119 (/tapelib/DISK0/300119): Read-only file

system

I genned a different set of tape drives to use on the current production box
to test DR.   We were just expecting to be able to restore from DR box as we
can in production.  Obviously we made a bad assumption or missed something.

I understand that the DR side is read only.  All I am trying to do is
restore a PDS from a 'tape' on the DR side.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN