From:   Sri h Kolusu <skol...@us.ibm.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   09/06/2015 01:03
Subject:        Re: STCK question
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

>>> SORT also has  the capability to convert a STCK/E value into a human
legible time.

DFSORT has the ability to convert TOD and ETOD times to readable format
with STCKCONV macro. Check this link for a detailed explanation of TC1 -
TC4 and TE1 - TE4

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/ice1ca60/C.1?

If anyone needs help converting then please send a mail dfs...@us.ibm.com
and I can show you a sample

Thanks,
Sri Hari Kolusu
DFSORT Development
IBM Corporation

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
06/08/2015 04:33:22 PM:

> From: Ed Finnell <0000000248cce9f3-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
> To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
> Date: 06/08/2015 04:33 PM
> Subject: Re: STCK question
> Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
>
> Surely this is on cbttape.org.
>

> In a message dated 6/8/2015 6:27:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> rob.schr...@gmail.com writes:
>
> Use the  assembler macros, LE has some functions to do the conversion,
SORT
> also has  the capability to convert a STCK/E value into a human legible
> time.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.