On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 2:45 PM, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) <
shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net> wrote:

> In <snt149-w29013f1ea2cc512dc4d849c7...@phx.gbl>, on 06/11/2015
>    at 12:20 PM, Carlos Cordero <jccorde...@hotmail.com> said:
>
> >What I specifically searching for is to detect the file transfer
> >activity executed from commands given on emulators.
>
> That won't catch file transfers from an FTP command in a 3270 session.

​I'm a tad confused by this statement. The only file transfer that I am
aware of over a 3270 data stream is via IND$FILE. Is there some other? ​In
many (most?) cases, when somebody uses "ftp" by itself, I think of the one
for TCP/IP. I am aware that there are other ways to transfer files, such as
NJE and AFTP. I guess that my assumption was that the emulator in question
in "from commands given on emulators" was a 3270 emulator.

--
Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii. She sells C shells down by the
seashore.
If someone tell you that nothing is impossible:
Ask him to dribble a football.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown