I have JCL set up for a specific set of files and members to be transferred
and the items are static.  C code which is ported to multiple non-Z.OS
platforms  However for one off stuff, WSCON is interesting even though a
copy and paste to FTP JCL is simple and quick.

John T. Abell
Tel:            800-295-7608    Option 4
President
International:  1-416-593-5578  Option 4
E-mail:  john.ab...@intnlsoftwareproducts.com
Fax:            800-295-7609

International:  1-416-593-5579

International Software Products
www.ispinfo.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or
recipient (or authorized to receive on behalf of the named recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message. Also,email is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive
emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.