This was a follow up from a suggestion of not knowing what type of storage
VSMLOC was processing. I was issuing VSMLOC from an SRB
And coding of PVT for a LSQA address would generate a ABEND which I would
subsequently
Re-try with the correct LSQA PARM in the VSMLOC

I wasn't sure how to get the address space boundaries from the LDA

Maybe this was not the correct approach

Sent from my iPhone