Truth is I haven't gotten to that point
I am issuing the VSMLOC from a different
Address space and towards that end I have wrapped it in a SRB
I am still trying to get schedule the SRB using IEAMSCHD
Right now it goes straight to the FRR before
I get to the 1st instruction of the SRB
I am hoping at the very least it would give me
Some sort of return code allowing me to retry
The VSMLOC until I get the right storage area
PVT,SQA,LSQA or CSA

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone