May have picked up the </p at the end, this link works:

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2069493/IBM-z-OS-Product-Documentation

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Gibney, David Allen,Jr
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 2:59 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM z/OS Product Documentation

I got "Survey doesn't seem to exist'

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail from Donegal Insurance Group may
contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information. If you are not an
intended recipient, please do not copy, use or disclose this email or its
contents to others; and please notify us by calling toll free (800) 877-0600
x7880 or by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
Delivery of this email to an unintended recipient is not a waiver of any
attorney-client or other applicable privilege.